Note – in the following, we / us / our refers to Watchfront Limited., and you / your refers to you the customer buying and/or using a product or service from us.
By buying and/or using a product or service from us, you are bound by these terms and conditions. You are also bound by our Acceptable Use Policy, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
If you do not meet these terms and conditions, your account can be suspended and/or terminated at our sole discretion, without notice. In the event of suspension or termination, no compensation nor refund is given and any amount due for a minimum contract term will still apply.
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions or acceptable use policy at any time. All changes will be posted on this website, though for significant changes we will also endeavour to notify you by other means. If the changes are not acceptable to you, you may terminate your service (see below), although obviously, we are happy to discuss your concerns with you.
Any individual term not standing up in law does not invalidate the whole contract.
- You must satisfy yourself that our product or service is fit for your purpose
- You must ensure your systems are PCI compliant where appropriate
- You shall not resell any of our products or services without our prior written agreement
- We will provide service to you subject to you not using that service for any unlawful or improper use (see our Acceptable Use Policy)
- We shall not accept any liability in respect of improper or unqualified use of data and or equipment
- You shall indemnify us from all loss, liability, damage and expense, including reasonable counsel fees, caused by your actions, or in relation to your data content or equipment
- We apply the OFCOM voluntary code of practice for broadband speeds
- Strict confidentiality shall be maintained by us at all times
Prices and Payment
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT which shall be charged at the prevailing rate
- Where applicable, postage is added at cost
- Payment of rental shall be by direct debit, BACS or credit card, payable before the start of each rental period
- Payment against invoice shall be according to the terms quoted on the invoice
- We shall retain title to any copyright or material until full payment is received
- We reserve the right to change prices at any time. All changes will be posted on this website, though for significant changes we will also endeavour to notify you by other means. If the changes are not acceptable to you, you may give one month’s written notice to cancel your contract or order with us
- Where payment is taken by credit or debit card no customer card details are stored or processed by Watchfront
- Warranty of products supplied by us is on a ‘return to us’ basis, with a warranty term of 1 year from purchase unless stated otherwise
- Warranty of services supplied by us is limited to us ensuring the service meets our current service specifications
- Although we endeavour to minimise disruption, we will not offer compensation nor refund nor accept consequential damages due to the temporary loss or degradation of our services
- Any monthly service contract may be cancelled, either by you or us, with one month’s written notice
- If a contract is terminated within the minimum contract term, you must still pay all rental for that minimum contract term
- If you breach the contract or fail to pay us on time, we reserve the right to terminate your service immediately, with no notice or recompense (obviously we only exercise this right where attempts at amicable settlement have failed)
Customer supplied Equipment
- All equipment being provided by a customer for colocation must adhere to local safety and EMC standards set out by the governing authority of the data centre
In supplying a service to you, we may obtain part of that service from third parties, and you are then bound to the terms and conditions imposed by those third parties. These include:-
- Our internet transit providers
- BT, TTB and Zen for broadband circuits
- Internet registries, including RIPE for IP addresses, and Nominet for UK domains
For full third party terms for a specific service, please contact us.